Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! Even though I am starting today off after 1 hour of sleep, due to a sick baby who I am really praying does not have bronchitis, it is supposed to be in the high 60s today and I am excited.
I got my girls a Rapunzel table and chairs set that transforms in to a tower at the Target Toy clearance in January ($12) and they were thrilled when they came downstairs this morning and saw it. I had gotten hubby some M&Ms and a 4 pack of Starbucks bottled drinks and a great card I made for free at Tiny Prints, using coupons for these items made the total $3.00. So for $15, I made them all pretty happy and didn't blow my budget. I made french toast in the shape of hearts with strawberries and powdered sugar for breakfast and we are heading to the beach to enjoy the warm weather.
Here are some Valentine's treats for you though.
Check your March edition of Parents magazine or Babytalk if you get them. I found a coupon in mine for $10 off any purchase in the baby store at Amazon. I am now just waiting to find a good deal to get free organic snacks or something else we might need.
Check Yobaby's Facebook page at 12 EST today for exciting news, hopefully a good coupon or a freebie.

No comments:

Post a Comment