Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bibliophiles, This One is For You!



Wow, this is a fantastic Groupon today. It is $10 for a $20 gift certificate to Barnes and Noble. This can be used online and in-store. Follow this link to get to this deal. I am not sure if it will be offered on future days or how long it will last. The Groupon does need to be used before April of this year or the value of the certificate reduces to $10.
Barnes and Noble offers free shipping on purchases over $25. Also be sure to enroll in the free Barnes and Noble Kids Club, this provides you with a reward as you spend a certain amount, discounted prices on children's books, and a free birthday cupcake and digital book.

4 comments:

  1. this is a fantastic Groupon and it is making make me crazy that their site cant handle the capacity! Grrrrr!!!! I can't log in! Ok, vent over! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you back. :)
    brooklynbargainista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog and following! I'm following you back.

    Donna
    http://potofgoldgiveaways.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! I'm following back. ;) I was looking at your profile.....I love Goonies too! So many great movies, and songs came from the 80's! :)

    Have a great day!
    Jennifer @ http://justpeachyindixie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete