Thursday, December 2, 2010

Saving on Everyday Items $10 off $25 at The Natural Store

Holy cow! I placed this order at noon on Thursday and received it Friday afternoon and I had just chosen standard shipping. I have reduced our grocery budget immensely this year through the use of coupons, but there are some items that are expensive to buy that there are not coupons for.  I try to buy organic whenever I can and so this is a great deal. Create an account through the link below at TheNaturalStore.com and you will receive savings of $10 off an order of $25 or more (you must sign up through this link to get the discount). Shipping is $4.99 and ships very quickly. This is a division of Drugstore.com, a company with a great reputation.  And remember shop through ShopatHome.com to receive cash back on your purchase.  I use this site to stock up on organic baby food, healthy snacks, and vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment