Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome To Making Friends Monday Blog Hop 1/3
This Blog Hop is hosted by Living on Love and Cents,  The Thrifty Things,  Reviewed By Mom , and  Coupons are Great.

BLOG TITLE


 SPOTLIGHT/ GUEST HOST OF THE WEEK
This week's spotlight is Champagne Taste on a Budget. This blog is #5 on the linky this week. Stop by and tell her hello! Here are some things she wanted to share.

 I am excited to share stories of my life as a mom, a wife, and a semi-shopaholic (with no money to spend). A few years ago my husband and I decided to take a leap of faith and he left his solid office job as a landscape architect to start our own landscaping company. The company and our family has slowly expanded and I am now a stay at home mom of two little girls. In order for me to stay home we have been forced to live by a very tight budget. As someone who loves shopping and is a food snob, living by a strict budget has been an adjustment. In this blog I will share my financial successes and my parenting adventures. I hope you will stop by for a visit. Please leave me a comment if you are a new follower so I can follow you back. Happy New Year!

 Would you like to be our spotlight? Follow these rules and leave a comment! We will randomly choose one blog to be spotlighted! Then you will be added to our linky!  
Will it be you?
1. Follow the Making Friends Monday Hosts publicly(Listed as # 1-4) We WILL follow you Back!  LEAVE A COMMENT so we can follow you back!
2. Grab our Making Friends Monday button and include it in a post on your blog. Grab our linky code to for even more followers!
3. Start hopping and remember following back is appreciated!


If you have any giveaways ending THIS WEEK go link up HERE. Take a minute to enter some too!

No comments:

Post a Comment